- One-Stop Tourism
(land tourism + sea tourism)
- Sustainability Management
(Tourism Service + Secure Competitiveness)
- Maximization of profit creation
(convenience + scarcity + economic feasibility)
- Two tours at once for one price!
Securing potential demand
- complex tourism service
(city tour + sea tour)
- Reasonable/Convenience Travel Preference
(Domestic and International Tourists + Potential Customers)
- Design and manufacture
- We manufacture amphibious vehicles with Korea's only technology
- Tour service operation
- We directly operate a land, sea, and amphibious tour program
- Domestic and overseas sales/delivery
- We sell finished vehicles for domestic and overseas sales/delivery
- Customized design for each application
- We deliver after custom designing a particular vehicle suitable for the purpose.
- Diversity of markets
- Tourism, leisure, defence industry, transportation, rescue car, etc.
Busan Tourism International Tourism City Marine Tourism Business
Course A (mainly on land tourism)
Course B (Gwangalli-Suyeong River Course)
|Origin||Near Busan Port||In front of Shinsegae Department Store|
|Standing water||Yeongdo Waterfront Park||On the right under the left Suyeong Bridge, Suyeongman Yacht Stadium, In front of Samik Apartment|
|The balance of payments||next to the Busan Opera House near Busan Port||On the right under the left Suyeong Bridge, Suyeongman Yacht Stadium, In front of Samik Apartment|
|Marine tourism||Busan Port - Godaegyo Bridge - Jagalchi Market - Kangkangi Village - Hanjin Shipyard - Busan Port Bridge around Yeongdo||Off the coast of Gwangalli -Under Gwangan Bridge-Upstream of Suyeong River|
|Land tourism||a trip around Yeongdo Island||Cinema Center - Shinsegae Department Store - BEXCO - The top of Gwangan Bridge - Gwangalli Beach - Millak Waterfront Park|
- Ⅰ. Safety and quality improvement
1. Individual safety equipment
2. Operation of a drone safety system for reconnaissance
3. Establishment of a cooperative system for county offices/Maritimes
- Ⅱ. Developing a domestic market
1. Signed MOU with local governments- In Korea-Busan, Tongyeong, Pohang, etc.
2. Special Vehicle- Fire Department, Coast Guard, Police Boat, Ministry of Defense - Production of patrol and rescue vehicles
- Ⅲ. Overseas market development
1. Export of recreation/tourist destinations to Southeast Asia- Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, etc.
2. Market development plan- Middle East, Europe, the Americas, etc.